Pakistan is a land of natural beauty and resources, one of which is its distinctive marble. People across the globe highly admire the marble quarried in Pakistan for its elegance, durability, and intricate patterns. Designers using incredible stone for centuries in architecture and interior design due to its unique qualities and exceptional quality. In this blog, we will look deeper into Pakistani marble’s diverse types, colors, names, and prices and discover why it is so highly demanding in the design world.
Types of Pakistani Marble:
1. Black & Gold: It is a black marble with gold veins running through it. This marble is widely used in flooring, wall cladding, and countertops.
2. Botticino: This marble has a beige color with light brown veins. It is a popular choice for flooring and countertops.
3. Indus Gold: This golden marble has black and gray veins. A good to go option for flooring, wall cladding, and countertops.
4. Verona: It is a beige marble with light brown veins. It is widely used in flooring and countertops.
Colors of Pakistani Marble:
Pakistani marble is a highly diverse and versatile natural stone with a broad spectrum of captivating colors and patterns. From pure white to pitch black and everything in between, this stunning marble is well-known for its unique veining and striking color variations. Some of Pakistani marble’s most popular and sought-after colors include creamy beige, soft pink, rich green, and warm brown, each with specific qualities and charm. Some of the popular colors of Pakistani marble are:
1. White: This marble has a white color with gray veins. Give a glimpse of it with the use on flooring, wall cladding, and countertops.
2. Green: This marble is green with white and gray veins. You can use it for flooring, wall cladding, and countertops.
3. Pink: This marble is pink with white and gray veins. It is a popular choice for flooring, wall cladding, and countertops.
4. Brown: This marble has a brown color with white veins. Use it for flooring, wall cladding, and countertops.
Names of Pakistani Marble:
The market recognizes Pakistani marble by various names that reflect its unique characteristics and origins. The construction and design industries highly seek this type of marble due to its stunning veining patterns, durability, and versatility. Some of the famous names of Pakistani marble are:
1. Ziarat White: It is a white marble with gray veins.
2. Tippi: It is a white marble with brown veins.
3. Badal: It is a gray marble with white veins.
4. Sahara Gold is a golden marble with black and gray veins.
Pricing of Pakistani Marble:
Pakistani marble is a popular choice among homeowners and builders due to its affordability and quality. The pricing of marble varies depending on numerous factors, such as the type, color, and quality. However, the cost of Pakistani marble is generally lower than other types of marble, making it a cost-effective option for those on a budget. The price of Pakistani marble can range from as low as 50 PKR to as high as 500 PKR per square foot, depending on the quality and type selected.
People widely recognize Pakistani marble for its exceptional quality, stunning colors, and intricate patterns, as it belongs to a type of natural stone. This magnificent material is a top choice for homeowners, architects, and designers, corresponding to creating elegant and sophisticated spaces. Pakistani marble is available in a wide range of types, each with unique characteristics, colors, and patterns that are sure to impress. From the classic Carrara White to the vibrant Indus Gold, a Pakistani marble type will suit every style and taste. In this blog, we discuss different types, colors, names, and prices of Pakistani marble to help you decide on your next project. Whether you want to add a touch of luxury to your flooring, stunning wall cladding, or a beautiful countertop, SK Stones PK marble is an excellent choice to provoke your space to new heights of beauty and elegance.
1. What are the different types of marble found in Pakistan?
Many types of marble are found in Pakistan, including Black & Gold, Botticino, Indus Gold, and Verona.
2. What are the popular colors of Pakistani marble?
Pakistani marble is available in many colors, but some popular colors are white, green, pink, and brown.
3. What are the names of Pakistani marble?
Pakistani marble is known by different names in the market, such as Ziarat White, Tippi, Badal, and Sahara Gold.
4. Is Pakistani marble expensive compared to other types of marble?
Generally, Pakistani marble is cheaper than different types of marble, making it an affordable choice for homeowners and builders.
5. Is Pakistani marble durable?
Pakistani marble is known for its durability, quality, and natural beauty. It can hold heavy foot traffic and is resistant to scratches and stains.
Read More: How to become a successful marble supplier?